Expansion Packs?

What about Elder Scrolls: Oblivion? There was 2 expansion packs for that and it is a console game. What says Civ Rev can't?

What? I played that game for PS3, and I haven´t seen any expansion packs. The game came in two versions at different times, but even the second game that was sold in stores included the original part of the game, i.e. it was no expansion pack it was a standalone game but with more content. For XBOX, I have no clue so you might be right there but I am sceptical (however, I´m happy to be proved wrong so don´t be offended) For PC, yes there was expansion packs to download and install on top of the first version.

Well, all of the otehr civ games except One have had Expansion Packs (2), so i think it is likely that there will be some for Civ Rev, And i will be jumping for joy when they are announced!

Civ Rev is the Best game ever!

Well, all of the otehr civ games except One have had Expansion Packs (2), so i think it is likely that there will be some for Civ Rev, And i will be jumping for joy when they are announced!

Civ Rev is the Best game ever!

Yes, the only difference is... This is the first Civ game for consoles, which makes it a bit different.

The game is selling very bad so I guess it will unfortunately not come any expansion packs or sequals for that only reason, no matter if it is possible to have an expansion pack or not.

I also love the game although it has tons of glitches and bugs that finally (hopefully) will be resolved with patch 1.30. Only god knows when that will be released though, and if it will work. 2K has alot to prove before I trust them with my money again.

The game is selling very bad so I guess it will unfortunately not come any expansion packs or sequals for that only reason, no matter if it is possible to have an expansion pack or not.

Where do you guys get this crap from? There is no evidence that the game is selling bad, I believe it has surpassed 2K's expectations for it.

No, it did not. Read my reply to your other post, it sold around 200,000 less copies then 2k expected it to sell, making it a failure, in their eyes.

Yes I agree with you, it is selling less than expected. All numbers are relative, but in my mind 450k copies sold is not alot no matter if it is above or below expectations. GTA4 sold >2 million copies first nights, and it keeps on being on top10 selling list now and then. Sorry for making a GTA4 comparison, but it just to put numbers in perspective, I know noone expected CivRev to sell even close to GTA4.

From what I've seen here in Sweden it has not been on a top10 selling list for a single week since it came out. I know, I know Sweden is a small market but it is an indication. The same goes for rest of Europe but I'm not sure if the game has been on top10 in a single country in a single week, but it has not been on the overall top10 selling list.

Hertsh, I think comparing it GTA4 is actually a good comparison. I saw GTA4 ads on all the television channels I watch when it was about to come out. When Civ Rev was about to come out, again; I saw it all over T.V. They pretty much advertised the same amount on T.V and in Game stores, which is the main market for video game adverts.

CivRev has sold 450k copies, GTA4, as Hertsh said sold 2 million copies first night.

Well low and behold. There was an expansion pack for Morrowind. Morrowind for the original xbox. Mind you the expansion and the main game was put on the same disk but it was done.

For Oblivion the Sequal to Morrowind, for the Xbox 360, You bought the game Oblivion, and if you wanted, you either got the game again with an expansion dvd with it, OR you DOWNLOADED the expansion off Xbox Live, so it can be done.

Top Bottom