1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Extensions not working since new patch

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by DevilMike77, Jun 6, 2020.

1. DevilMike77

DevilMike77 Chieftain

Dear all,
    Just installed last week the latest patch.i found out that I have a new launch screen. I launch the game, I have the Gathering Storm ice intro, todo perfect. Then I arrive to the Menu Screen and bam. All leaders from Rise and Fall and Gathering Storms are missing. Impossible to launch my previous saves with Gathering Storm. I have the leaders from the Base Game + additional content (i.e. John Curtis). I have checked my steam add-ons and everything is installed. Any explanations to this and how can I manage to fix it? I posted a 2K ticket so far no answer. Thanks a lot to y all I am desperate to play again!

2. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

I had a similar issue and it came down to what appears to be the game loading all .xml files in a directory.
    So even turning off old mods may not help.
    I would recommend, uninstalling. Then manually deleting both main directories And then re-installing.
    Seems to be low RAM issues as well but yours sounds more like a config file.

3. DevilMike77

DevilMike77 Chieftain

Thanks a lot
    You recommend uninstall through steam and manually deleting the folders ?

4. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

Yup