The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service

How do I get version 4.0 or 4.1?

Thanks,
JosEPh :)

From Megaupload:

How do I get version 4.0 or 4.1?

Thanks,

that's the problem with "the cloud" unless you kiss their rumps they can take down your files at any time, without even sending out an email.

I will try and rehost it as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Just wanted to be sure you knew.

Thank you.

See the graphics looks good, now just imagine the total populace being able to resist attacks from international invadors. Say a war is declared, you push a certain button, and most the population goes to their hideouts like Towers, Castles, etc and act as part of the war.

Advisers should know the total populace from Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Enviornmental.

But forts, towers, castles act as defensive buildings to garrison into during a war and act as part of the war increasing your civilization defense against invadors and other units of war.

So the Advisors should keep track of production on resources, Food, Cotton, other goods and it should keep a stock piled ammount just incase of a war. Every turn should indicate either production or subtraction. I know it's possible, but not in this mod. Those are good looking graphics.

I am going to be pushing a new version of the mod over the holiday weekend. I am going to try and add some new content too and clean up some issues.

I have discovered some interesting ways to control the AI and also will be scaling down all models just a bit (as I think overall they are too large for the squares they occupy).

The main reason to update and release is that the links aren't working and I want everyone to know I am still out and about working on things for the mod.

Will post updated links Sunday or Monday hopefully!

Everyone have a great holiday!

Glad a new version is on the way but I really wanted to play! I just got a new computer and need to reupload! Well, thanks for all the hard work and don't forget to enjoy the holiday!

Glad a new version is on the way but I really wanted to play! I just got a new computer and need to reupload! Well, thanks for all the hard work and don't forget to enjoy the holiday!

Just finished a good solid update.

Things changed
*Unit graphics are all a bit smaller so that they don't crowd the squares as much
*AI and players now fight more balanced
*AI should be a bit tougher and more well rounded
*All civilizations that do not have at least 3 Unique Units now start with 2 settlers or 1 or 2 of their unique units.
*New graphics for wetlands
*Jungles and swamps are slightly less unhealthy to nearby cities
*Changed the discovery of glass to the Medieval era

:D
I am zipping up the files now and will try and upload them to a site today so people can have fun over the holiday weekend.
:D

Just downloaded it. Giving it a try now! Thanks for the quick upload!

Hello.

I found out about this mod from the Thomas' War thread. Very impressive mod you've got here. It's always fun to tear up the world as Hitler or Pol Pot. :thumbsup:

I do, however, have one question about the mod. I've noticed on the religion screen that there exist some religions that seem to be impossible to access within the game, such as Shintoism and Zoroastrianism. I looked at the tech tree and Civlopedia, and as it turns out, the tech of Shamanism is impossible to attain within normal gameplay, since its entry lacks any sort of necessary techs.

Is there any way to enable Shamanism in the game? I remember someone in the TW topic saying they did, but they never went into detail...

Also, as a minor complaint, I find Francisco Franco's leaderhead kinda iffy...I don't recall him have a chin that matches the size of Jay Leno's. :p

Still, thanks for the mod!

Hello.

I found out about this mod from the Thomas' War thread. Very impressive mod you've got here. It's always fun to tear up the world as Hitler or Pol Pot. :thumbsup:

I do, however, have one question about the mod. I've noticed on the religion screen that there exist some religions that seem to be impossible to access within the game, such as Shintoism and Zoroastrianism. I looked at the tech tree and Civlopedia, and as it turns out, the tech of Shamanism is impossible to attain within normal gameplay, since its entry lacks any sort of necessary techs.

Is there any way to enable Shamanism in the game? I remember someone in the TW topic saying they did, but they never went into detail...

Also, as a minor complaint, I find Francisco Franco's leaderhead kinda iffy...I don't recall him have a chin that matches the size of Jay Leno's. :p

Still, thanks for the mod!

Thanks for liking the mod. As I have said before, I am a horrible modder and equally horrible at organization. I will look into the changes you have suggested -- I did not even realize that the two religions were not attainable. I will get right on that.

I am getting back to modding again, having taken off too long to play other mods.

Cheers

Thanks for liking the mod. As I have said before, I am a horrible modder and equally horrible at organization. I will look into the changes you have suggested -- I did not even realize that the two religions were not attainable. I will get right on that.

I am getting back to modding again, having taken off too long to play other mods.

Cheers

Thanks for the prompt reply! I thought I'd be waiting a week or so for a response...

As for the religion part, it's not just those two; any religion that has "Shamanism" as a prerequisite is completely unattainable in gameplay. Additionally, the "Faith" tech is also unattainable, leaving out other religions as well. As such, the only new religion that one can attain normally is Hellenism (I believe).

For Franco, the main problems are his fatigues and general facial structure. After poking through the forum, this mod seems to resemble him the best.

Also, I'm quite surprised that you call yourself a horrible modder; yet you've gone forth continue an expansive mod! Keep working, man, a lot of people would appreciate the effort. :thumbsup:

so post 148 link is the most current version correct?

JosEPh

Thank you for the Mod. :)

JosEPh

Hi, just recently saw this mod and started playing.

I wish I had known about it a long time ago! Been playing the vanilla BTS 'mods' for a long while now.

The real reason for my post is that when I try and primote a unit with the assassin my game crashes. Hope this isnt intentional? If you need more info I will happily provide, and i hope your still developing this mod, its a lot of fun!

Hi, just recently saw this mod and started playing.

I wish I had known about it a long time ago! Been playing the vanilla BTS 'mods' for a long while now.

The real reason for my post is that when I try and primote a unit with the assassin my game crashes. Hope this isnt intentional? If you need more info I will happily provide, and i hope your still developing this mod, its a lot of fun!

It is always good to hear from a new player having a great time with the game. Even better when the mod runs, albeit in this case there is a problem with the assassin. I am unaware of that issue, but there can be several causes.

I am still hoping to spend some time on this mod, although I am unsure when a new update will come along.

I do appreciate you writing this post to show me there are still people playing the game.

Thank You!

Troy

Any new news? Assassin fixed?

Top Bottom