FA: Atarashika Free Movement Association

Nobody

Gangster
Atarashika Free Movement Association

Ok I want to propose the formation of the AFMA, it will be association of nations consisting of America, Aztecs, China, Japantica and Russia. This group of nations will allow all members to travel freely within each others borders. The group will also inspire trade and cooperation among its members. This is because Right of passages agreements make people polite, this association will be created as a direct consequence of the Russian Crisis of 1475, where the continent was almost plunged into a dark age.

To actually create the association Japantica will sign a Right of Passage agreement with Aztecs, America, China and Russia. Our ambassadors have already approached the other governments and all of them are willing to going free of charge.

I know some of you will say “what sign a Right of Passage with evil china and Ugly Russia?” we are not playing a multiplayer game against Albert Einstein, we are playing the A.I. They are not capable of launching a large invasion across the oceans and although the Russians were threatening to fight on there homeland, our military would smash them at home. This will make us friends not enemy’s.

Please discuss this and I will poll later.

Sorry, Don Nobody. But the Zojojian family thinks this is is bit too much on the giving end to be acceptable. This is an offer we can refuse. But thanks, anyway. ;)

Top Bottom