FA : Do we want an alliance with France vs Persia?

Sign an alliance with France vs Persia, if terms are reasonable and we declare war?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
If we go to war with Persia, do we want an alliance with France?

Sorry again for not having links, I'll add them in tonight after work. An alliance will be signed only if the terms are reasonable. I ask for your trust in deciding what is reasonable after I get home and look at the save. :)

This poll will close the beginning of tomorrow's play session.

Alliances never really hurt. It will slow the advance of Persian troops, possibly eliminate some French cities (or make them Persian), and make Persians that much unhappier.

Good thing this isn't a public poll, or Ravensfire couldn't vote in it.

Cyc said:
Good thing this isn't a public poll, or Ravensfire couldn't vote in it.

what DG would this incident be from, so i can narrow my search from all of the Civ 3 DG archives, to just one ancient forum?

EDIT: 2K!!! [party] :hammer: :beer: :dance: :woohoo: :clap: :wow:

greekguy said:
what DG would this incident be from, so i can narrow my search from all of the Civ 3 DG archives, to just one ancient forum?

EDIT: 2K!!! [party] :hammer: :beer: :dance: :woohoo: :clap: :wow:

DG IV or V. Disagreement about public vs private polls. The approach we use now was the majority preference, so I use it. We had some spirited arguements about it. I do occasionally see people trying to "shame" people into changing their votes, but it's just not worth the effort to point that out anymore.

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom