Faith as a Yield

hokath

Emperor
Faith; the final frontier.

Most buildings which grant yields have moved to the model of having +x yield/y citizens. This is excellent and helps balance tall vs wide. However, faith does not do this. I feel this should be rectified.

Considerably shorter than my last thread. :) Thoughts?

Another point:
Religion Founding Wonders currently give fairly poultry yields, such as +5 faith. Perhaps these should also be changed to work on a +yield/pop basis, given how epic these wonders are!

Most buildings which grant yields have moved to the model of having +x yield/y citizens. This is excellent and helps balance tall vs wide. However, faith does not do this. I feel this should be rectified.

Another point:
Religion Founding Wonders currently give fairly poultry yields, such as +5 faith. Perhaps these should also be changed to work on a +yield/pop basis, given how epic these wonders are!

In my experience faith per turn tend to spiral out of control anyways, and it's not really like the cost of missionaries/buildings go up that far every era.

Another point:

The reason for this is that most beliefs deal with per pop or per city bonuses. Faith-producing buildings were left static to prevent over-scaling.

G

Top Bottom