1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Fake resignation

Discussion in 'Team M.I.A.' started by ybbor, Apr 1, 2006.

1. ybbor

ybbor Will not change his avata

in honor of April fool's day, I think we should post a fake resignation in the UN forum. Does anyone have any objections or want to start a draft? If possible, we'd want to do this quick in case another team gets the same idea ;)

2. General_W

General_W Councilor & Merlot Noble

Ybbor – I was thinking of something similar. We might get a few people… how about this…

(You would post this Ybbor… or I could)

3. General_W

General_W Councilor & Merlot Noble

It's getting late... already noon eastern time USA - so I'm just going to post this!

You can all yell at me later! :lol:

EDIT: I also PMed RegentMan, Ginger Ale, and Rik Meleet - to let them know it's a hoax... so nothing dramatic happens to our team! ;)

4. fe3333au

fe3333au Chieftain

Nice :lol:

I find this period good for tom foolery ... I in fact joined CFC on this day 2 years ago so it has special significance for me ... havn't looked back since :D

5. Meleager

Meleager Stoned as a Statue

:lol:

I was going to set my birthday to April 1st to see if I could get a birthday thread but its a bit late now.