Fall From Heaven II Erebus pbem

I've loaded Luthor's file and immediately encountered an error.

I preceded to load my last turn and received the exact error, Clicked ok through several others until I killed it. I have a guess but lets see what happens.

Qgqqqqq can you reload the last turn you've received please

I found this, I think somewhere a patch isn't installed, I could be me but that doesn't align with it making it half way around.

GPS

The file Conquest_of_Coldcost_Reach_AD-0053_to_Averax_the_Cambion_Eclipse.CivBeyondSwordSave was sent by email.

Even this file crashed for me. Players please try to find a recent turn that is playable and send it on. Please delete any turns that might be overwritten

That is strange! you have played this file before! And now you can't? Wierd.

Did u change anything? Ran any patch or something?

That is strange! you have played this file before! And now you can't? Wierd.

Did u change anything? Ran any patch or something?
I may be the problem, I reinstalled everything though everything else works perfectly.
I backed up this mod and copied it right back where it was, maybe this mod itself must be reinstalled rather than pasted

Different mod folders. Download the eitb v11.1 into the mods folder copy it and rename the one just eitb. I think at the start of the thread this was talked about.

Different mod folders. Download the eitb v11.1 into the mods folder copy it and rename the one just eitb. I think at the start of the thread this was talked about.
Sorry I'm not finding it. I can say I have everything I need, both Erebus in the Balance and Erebus in the Balance v11.1.

I have pasted Erebus in the Balance v11.1 into the "Games Mod folder" and renamed Erebus in the Balance to bacErebus in the Balance. Is that what you mean?

You need to put your 'Erebus in the Balance v11.1' in your mod folder.

You then need to create a copy of this again in this folder

You then need to rename this folder 'Erebus in the Balance'

Then you will be able to play Erebus in the Balance v11.1 games.

You need to put your 'Erebus in the Balance v11.1' in your mod folder.

You then need to create a copy of this again in this folder

You then need to rename this folder 'Erebus in the Balance'

Then you will be able to play Erebus in the Balance v11.1 games.

Thank you for the details, I will do this asap, sorry for the delay

I reuploaded, but it doesn't seem like the turn has moved again?

What turn did you re-send? I think that we should send it via email until we've reached AD-0054.

Wait... who are you? Your name is not on post #2... :crazyeye:

I know... I know... I play too many PBEM's... so I get confused with who is who in which game...

Top Bottom