Fall From Heaven II Erebus pbem

Right, if I don't get a turn from this by the end of the month I'm going to stop playing turns sent to me. The pace is frankly ridiculous, and I doubt very much that we can even maintain a 1t/4d pace, leaving us with no realistic prospect of ever finishing this game.

Hm? I think you wanted to tell us something, but all I hear is indisctinct whining noise.

Right, if I don't get a turn from this by the end of the month I'm going to stop playing turns sent to me. The pace is frankly ridiculous, and I doubt very much that we can even maintain a 1t/4d pace, leaving us with no realistic prospect of ever finishing this game.
Errrrr?

How do you want the game to progress if you do not even answer the questions I've made (post 319)?

What is happening with this? If q doesn't want to play with other ais it is not a huge issue. Maybe we can return the civ?

Q is a hypocrite, that's all.

Rather than pointing fingers maybe we should try to figure out what is the way forward?

Couldn't we just bother Nighthawk to take over again?

Huh? Oh right, Nighthawk was replaced by that other RB guy that never posts anything.

If it's ok with you guys I will make that player an AI, Nighthawk expressed specifically that he is not a fan of this type of game.

But I am! I know a lot of work went into this Mod/ModMod to be played and enjoyed Worldwide. I am jealous that I don't know how to mod but if I could this would be something I attempted.

My apologies for allowing this game to be unmanaged for so long, so if you agree there'll be no further delay and this game will do very well with the 4 remaining players.

I do have one request, is there we can ask questions about gameplay here or must we use RB, I don't mind either way. This game is still in the very early stage and I'd like to know whether or not I should have all of the things that becomes available, sometimes having to many things slows you down, I always find myself at the bottom of the score but I don't mind I have fun anyway

If it's ok with you guys I will make that player an AI
To make one more evil Civ to be played by AI??? I am not ok with it! AFAIK the evil side played by humans is in minority compared to the so called "Good" side...

This is an hidden plot from the "good" guys to make that awfull thing called "Good" to have yet another advantage over the evil side! Very evil from your side!!!

A bit more seriously... shouldn't we at least try to have a new player?

I was joking a bit but, if we are to use role play in this game, then we should consider the evil\good balance! And thus is a bad idea to reduce even further the human evil side.

I thought there is only one good player? I am neutral.

The original human players were 3 evil, 1 good and 1 neutral actually.

Nah it's fine, if anyone can misrepresent the truth to serve their own selfish ends it should be an evil leader. ;)

Crap! I loaded Q's turn and used my admin password and it said "incorrect password" that sucks be cause I only use 1 password for this reason. Alternatively I email Q to get his password, hopefully I get a response

Top Bottom