• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Fast food, the zillionth time...

WS78

Chill moan!
Prolly used a lotta times, but anyways...
Having been to the US recently (NYC) I've noticed the numerous amounts of fast food joints around the city. I've been to a few and allthough I prefer regular food, at the time I had little time for cooking.
So that made me come up with this question:
Which fast food "restaurant" produces the least revolting food in your eyes?

Subway and Quiznos are both pretty good but are also more expensive than McDonalds, Burger King etc.

I really like Quiznos. Their subs are really good.

i really like taco bell and in my nieghborhood theres a fast food resturant called dekos and thats really good especially their baconburgers

NOW YOUVE GONE AND MADE ME HUNGRY!

Try In N Out if you go to the West Coast. It's the freshest full-on fast food chain out there.

Subway is good I have to agree. How is Quiznos different from Subway BTW?

[edit] Yeah like Taco Bell too, some variation never hurt.

Pizza places aren't really "fast" food. They usually take much longer than someplace like McDonald's

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Pizza places aren't really "fast" food. They usually take much longer than someplace like McDonald's

That is if you order a special with everything on it. If you just take one slice of pepperoni, time is seriously decreased and certainly if done during lunchtime (and you're first in line).

New York has a pizzeria on every block and that stuff is usually pretty good.

ummmm........ said:
Hardee's since they changed their menu. I think it's called Carl Jr.'s in some places . . .

Carl's Jr. bought Hardee's in the late nineties, the Hardee's menu was changed to that of Carl's Jr. Hardee's is in the Midwest, Carl's is on the West Coast, even the Hardee's logo was changed to that of Carl's.

Carl's is pretty good, but In-N-Out has the best fast food money can buy.

In Singapore, we have hawker centers composed of many small individual stalls (usually each with a specialty), where the food is fast, and cheap. :)

XIII said:
In Singapore, we have hawker centers composed of many small individual stalls (usually each with a specialty), where the food is fast, and cheap. :)

Heard about those from a regular guest, similar to foodcourts in the US aren't they?

blindside said:
Subway and Quiznos are both pretty good but are also more expensive than McDonalds, Burger King etc.
Yeah, those two are better. Quiznos is especially good, but there aren't any in my area. It's so much better than subway, IMO. Of the "traditional" fast food joints (Taco Bell, McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendy's), Wendy's is the best, as they use Grade C meat instead of Grade D like the rest. Grade D is the lowest for human consumption; Grade E is for dogs, for instance.

Kentucky Fried Chicken, all the way. Finger lickin' good.

WS78 said:
Heard about those from a regular guest, similar to foodcourts in the US aren't they?
Some are in fact called food courts, esp those in the malls. The ones I'm referring to are of the older variety, in their own separate structure and mostly quite old and dirty (by Singaporean standards). But the food is good. :yummy:

XIII said:

We have one of those in Emeryville (a rather pointless town sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley).

Emeryville is the greatest town ever. Pointless describes it pretty well. Except I go there pretty frequently since its got the best theater in the my (our? or are you too far south?) part of the bay.

Top Bottom