February Patch - When is it out?

GfxJG

Warlord
Google search only provided that it should have been released the 19th, yet I don't have it. Does anyone else have it, and if so, know how it downloads it?

Oops, wrong section. Please move =P

Google search only provided that it should have been released the 19th, yet I don't have it. Does anyone else have it, and if so, know how it downloads it?
release date February 2012... :p

You're funny eh :p

The release is actually before the end of the month. That gives you three more days to wait. I guess different people wait in different ways.

Someone else has corrected my arithmetic. I guess the waiting was getting to me more than I thought.....

The release is actually before the end of the month. That gives you three more days to wait. I guess different people wait in different ways.
I don't know from what part of the world u r from. But in most countries February has 28 days (2011), so only one day left... ;)

Yes fine, I was impatient, but there's only one day till the end of February, so they'll need to rename it March patch then XD

Well, this is confusing. Now I wonder what patch it downloaded a few days ago. It was 1.0.1.167.

Patch will be released some time this week, alongside new DLC (Polinesia).

That still isn't long.

Good luck to them getting it out in time.

From 2K Greg, Games Community Manager
Hey guys,

So, I just wanted to give you an update about the status of the February patch. It won't be releasing today, which means it'll be released on the very last day of Febru-- Wait, it's not a leap year? Crap!

In all seriousness: You guys all know how reluctant I am to give any sort of ETA until it's set in stone. Well, when we released the patch notes two weeks ago I really wanted to give you guys some sort of rough timeframe, and all signs pointed to a February release, so that's what I said. As recently as last Friday morning, we were all expecting to release the patch today (Feb 28.) Unfortunately, we identified an issue with the patch on Friday afternoon, and despite our best efforts, we weren't able to get the fix in and test it all in time for a release today.

As of right this second, we're doing everything in our power to have it out tomorrow, but we haven't received the final sign-off yet. With luck, I’ll have another update later this afternoon that will confirm if we’re good to release the patch tomorrow.

Update: Patch is cleared for release tomorrow (2/29) :)

Top Bottom