FfH Succession Games Thread

This thread really needs an update. Schwartz has hosted and finished SCH0001 - Learning FFH, SCH0002 - Scarborough Faire is unfortunately dead, and SCH0003 is really grinding slow, but should be interesting.

Ozbenno, I'm sad I was too late for the latest High To Low game, but if you start another FFH Leaders tale, I would very much like to join in!

I'd also be interested if anyone starts up another game. These past games look great, I just wish there were some more open now.

Having the Svartalfars go up against all three Ljosalfar leaders to take over the Unseelie Court might be fun. The AI always plays elves quite well.

Maybe a religious victory condition: FoL vs CoE? If that's even possible.

I'd be up to try something like this..... never done it before mind you

This thread really needs an update. Schwartz has hosted and finished SCH0001 - Learning FFH, SCH0002 - Scarborough Faire is unfortunately dead, and SCH0003 is really grinding slow, but should be interesting.

I fear we might declare that one dead as well. I've still got a save for that one sitting around somewhere... but nobody's playing that one but you and me. :(

Id be more than happy to join any SG thats starting up, im fairly new to FFH but playin at what i think is mon/emp lvl. Im watching the SG forum but if anything starts or wants something started post here or PM me :)

The Fifth Game

There is much left to do with Dain.

Roster:

Dienekes the Second
fromage67
Lion Wolf
----
----

Due to complications with FF, my game is now going to be played as a FfH SG. Any new takers are welcome to join.

Top Bottom