FfH2 0.20 Bug Thread

I personally tweak stuff that need adjustment myself. You don't need any programmer skills, just allow the macros in the Excel XML editor provided with the MOD and you can change all those features by yourself.

Just curious if anybody has tried this with OpenOffice. I don't own, don't want to own, don't want to steal, Excel.

Just curious if anybody has tried this with OpenOffice. I don't own, don't want to own, don't want to steal, Excel.

Unfortunatly it doesn't. I programmed all the macros in visual basic, which openoffice doesnt support.

0.21 will be coming out Friday. It's mostly a polish version, Im releasing it now because I got the military overlay and show unit health crashes fixed and I want to get those fixes out.

Congrats on the CTD fixes. It sounds like that was real bugger to figure out.

It was, in all honesty the answer came to me in a dream last night. In lieu of talent my contribution to the team is apparently divination.

It was, in all honesty the answer came to me in a dream last night. In lieu of talent my contribution to the team is apparently divination.

You sure no one is trying to control your dreams as you sleep? :eek:

Serious problem : I can't start the mod. I'm a new Civ4 player and have tried all the base mods (Desert War, American Revolution, etc.) and the real game itself but when I tried playing FfH II, it just suddenly stopped loading in the first loading screen (the one you get when you load a mod or use the FfH II shortcut) .

I really hope someone can help me cause I waited 4 hours to download this thing (low Internet speed here :( )

Thanks in advance.

Do you have the latest civ patch applied?

Serious problem : I can't start the mod. I'm a new Civ4 player and have tried all the base mods (Desert War, American Revolution, etc.) and the real game itself but when I tried playing FfH II, it just suddenly stopped loading in the first loading screen (the one you get when you load a mod or use the FfH II shortcut) .

I really hope someone can help me cause I waited 4 hours to download this thing (low Internet speed here :( )

Thanks in advance.

You can;t have "Show Unit Health" selected in the grpahic options.

Shouldn't it be possible to upgrade Dwarfen Warriors to Soldiers of Kilmorth? After all, both are dwarfen.

I'm pretty sure it does currently work for Khazad warriors, but not Luchuirp ones... intentional or not, I don't know.

Here is an odd issue:
I play as the Clan with the version 0.20h and my friend Varn Gosam will complete the Mercurian Gate.
After a few turns, I wondered why I don't see the Mercurians. Then I wandered to Timberling and saw no Mercurian! No Basium, no Angel, nobody.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-0237.Civ4SavedGame
    264 KB · Views: 139
Did you get the message about him having been created? (Should be in the log) - it may be the disbanding thing again. In which case it's fixed in 0.21

Did you get the message about him having been created? (Should be in the log) - it may be the disbanding thing again. In which case it's fixed in 0.21
No, I even didn't get a message about Basium being "created". There wasn't any Mercurian city on the world map and Basium isn't mentioned as a player in the worldbuilder, just no entry for him.

Sounds like they never finished the gate then - is it visible in the city? If Hyborem died it gets cancelled (or if they got into a war and switched priorities they might've stopped).

While playing against Illians I got a message, that Auric Ulvin adopted….Religion (Cultural Value civic). Well, Auric has “agnostic” trait so he cannot adopt any state religion. I have thought it is only inconsistent in design, that agnostic civilization can adopt religious civics (there is more like Theocracy or Religious Discipline), but now I think it is an AI bug, because those civics boost essentially civilizations with state religion, and agnostic civ’s do not have one.

Top Bottom