Ffh2 multiplayer community !!!!

ryansee

Warlord
I don't know if all caps are not allowed or not Im sorry if it is. I see allot of ffh2 players still alive and running. I'm wondering if we could try and resurrect the multi player community . If anyone is interested in playing and so on please talk here. I dont know how many want to go back to Roleplaying ffh2 but i wont raise my hopes for that.

I would and i am sure Tasu would be once his FFH is up and running.

i don't know where do you get the info that Tas broke his computer ... Tas has a newborn baby and he even gave me his login credentials to his pitboss games because he didn't have time to play it (or at least this was his excuse :D ), so, i'm not sure if Tas will play much ffh when he gets his gaming pc ...

edit: to Tasunke: correct me if i'm wrong ... i know you are there, don't hide from me :p

edit2: to Tasunke: also ... how could you trade the peace treaty with Roars for Haven ? ... you should've wiped out Roars ... now he has str 12 Chalid, a lot of centaur archers and is first in score and power ... oh, and did i mention he's at war with me now ? - at least i managed somehow to team up with Sid and Kazi against him, but it's not very effective since i have to keep my vampire within borders, because once i move them, BillStickerz will DoW me

I got an email from Tas :) lol Tas not wanting to play ffh2 ? He never got tired of it from the day I met him. Once I get my Alienware il try and set a game up . And alien does that you might join ? Il try and see if I can gather the ppl from the Rp thread again .

If we play a game on these forums a multi player how soon can you guys play ? And what day do you want .

PBEM ? , and which do U guys play in there ?

PBEM = Play by Email. Player one makes his moves, hits End Turn, and a save is generated for the next player. He then emails that save to the next player, they play their turn, send the new save on, etc etc. It does require some patience as you generally end up only playing one turn a day, but it's still pretty fun.

I just started my first PBEM game on the Realms Beyond forum about two months ago but apparently they've been running PBEM FFH games for a while (the game I'm in is number 14). New ones start up whenever someone starts a thread about it and enough interest is generated. They also play multiplayer games of regular Civ.

I think Tasunke has played a couple of multiplayer Pitboss games. I'm not familiar with how those work.

Ol try that out but would u be intersted in a normal mp game if I can manage to grp some people ? And is the PBEM fun ?

Of course you can, but some people now have wives which is a problem here :p.

It did not stop me from that a few years ago though! My wife is pissed off as always, but she got used to me spending some nights at the PC. So if you manage to gather a game some night, I may join :).

If you don't join il hack your computer and deleate all ur genesis mod and open up some dwarven "fun" for ya

Top Bottom