final fantasy pics

It doesn't look like either of them! I can't think of a single thing it looks like. I think they folks who designed it were on LSD or something.

That's not enough! I mean that thing has totally got to put his center of mass far away from above his feet. The dude is like garunteed to fall over!

It's made out of hollow plastic.

Perfection said:
That's not enough! I mean that thing has totally got to put his center of mass far away from above his feet. The dude is like garunteed to fall over!

You are questioning his ability to hold his sword over his ability to summon lightning when he has a pretty green sphere? Or did you not know he could summon lightning with a pretty green sphere?

Zarn said:
You are questioning his ability to hold his sword over his ability to summon lightning when he has a pretty green sphere? Or did you not know he could summon lightning with a pretty green sphere?
I did not know that! What's up with that?!

Pfft, Selphie is cuter than rinoa anyway. :p

Now;now, for some of my Namesake. :D

Bahamut>everything thing else.

With the Japanese DVD release of Advent Children as a bonus, there was an 25 minute Anime Original Video Animation titled Last Order. These are pics I've taken from it, it's well worth watching. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_VII:_Last_Order

The subtitling that you see in some pics is a fansub, there's no official English release of Last Order.

Don't know if this has been posted here before, but anyway....

Top Bottom