Find the hidden Firaxis logo

This logo (or rather 3 logos, same should apply to Suleiman and Mansa Musa but we haven't yet found their logos) is part of Saladin's EnvLight files, which, as I understand it, corresponds to the environment around the leaders as long as reflections are concerned.

I was thinking about this and looking for potential "visible" reflections on Mansa and Sule. I might have located Mansa's in his upper ring. Not clear as it is small and the resolution I can get is not the best, but I'm pretty positive about it

Mansa's Ring.png

Spoiler Mansa's Ring :

Mansa's Ring Fxs logo.png

Need to check carefully Sule next time I meet him, I'm leaning to think reflection is in its jacket buttons, but need to confirm more carefully. Might update the post later with that.

Note: reviewing Mansa's image, we may have a secondary, not so clear reflection in the lower ring too.

Edit: Completing the post with Suleiman. Here I have more doubt. There is a small possibility the elongated reflection in the buttons is indeed the Firaxis logo, but it can be just that, an elongated reflection of whatever light source. I won't put my head on the block for this one, in any case.

Sule Jacket.png

Spoiler Buttons Detail :
Sule buttons.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom