Finished my first game

jeff

Chieftain
Last turn was in 1814 AD with 43 cities 16 wonders and I was in the process of building 3 more. Score 1989. I won with the new domination which came pretty unexpectedly. One turn I was whooping the Zulus with a knight army and the next it was all over. Armies are great and they are very much worth it. The luxuries are great too and allowed me to be at war almost the whole time in a democracy without war weariness setting in.

War weariness aint no joke if you arent prepared for it though. It didnt set in until I declined a peace treaty, then about half my towns started rioting.

I had 43 towns but less than half were producing more than one shield. If I had known taking that last zulu city was the games end I would have waited to get those last 3 wonders but oh well. Next Im going to play with all 16 civs on a huge map pangea stlye. I think the indians should be good since they have good attributes and that elephant should be pretty good.

**Spoiler

The americans I didnt have any problem with which is too bad since I wanted to capture washington. They seemed peaceful anyways. It was just too far away and the zulus were in the way.

Top Bottom