1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[NFP] First game with Gran Colombia

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by vanDietsland, May 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. vanDietsland

vanDietsland Chieftain

Man his abilities are strong haha can they be tuned down a bit? I mean that +1 movement and the stacking with the Comandante general was a lot of fun but wow! I won a religious victory out of all of it. The missionaries were flying around the map and the apostles getting a promotion and then converting or attacking is insane

2. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

Yet to play a sea game with them but a early builder at sea goes as fast as a galley without the great lighthouse. You have an RNDY +1 without having to use the RNDY giving a big advantage navally. The fact the general abilities say any units infers that you can give a Navy unit those benefits.

3. vanDietsland

vanDietsland Chieftain

That's good yeah

Maybe change it first to land units and units on land but then still its crazy strong

4. Tech Osen

Tech Osen Emperor

I didn't read the info on the hacienda properly so I screwed over my food production for a while. Funny thing is that in both my Maya game as the Columbia game I was sorely lacking plantations. None at all for the Maya core cities and only desert bound incense for Columbia, and can't build hacienda on desert.