[NFP] First game with Gran Colombia

vanDietsland

Chieftain
Man his abilities are strong haha can they be tuned down a bit? I mean that +1 movement and the stacking with the Comandante general was a lot of fun but wow! I won a religious victory out of all of it. The missionaries were flying around the map and the apostles getting a promotion and then converting or attacking is insane

Yet to play a sea game with them but a early builder at sea goes as fast as a galley without the great lighthouse. You have an RNDY +1 without having to use the RNDY giving a big advantage navally. The fact the general abilities say any units infers that you can give a Navy unit those benefits.

That's good yeah

Maybe change it first to land units and units on land but then still its crazy strong

I didn't read the info on the hacienda properly so I screwed over my food production for a while. Funny thing is that in both my Maya game as the Columbia game I was sorely lacking plantations. None at all for the Maya core cities and only desert bound incense for Columbia, and can't build hacienda on desert.

Top Bottom