Fixing NextWar

What is the advantage of biomissiles over regular ones? With my missle ships i find loading them with tactical nukes is the best bet.

I say the whole nuclear thing should be fixed. Why does the Earth crack like an egg when you lob a couple of nukes. The nukes would barely scratch the surface. So why does the Earth crack like an egg when you use too many?

Either that or actually have the Earth crack like an egg, killing everyone (don't even need an effect, just have all civs die on Earth)

Well, it is Fictional. But your right, I've found after 10 nukes its game over, a bit too short for how AI loves to use tactical nukes.

there is a bug in Advanced Start, where you can't buy buildings; I'm using the last patch and i don't know if anyone reported it yet

there should be a counter against dreadnoughts and assault mechs

the elections are always won by the Southern Empire, they vote for them and the 2nd biggest empire / the New League of Nations' builder is always in second, as the candidates vote for themselves, and the non-candidates abstain, and the empire with more population is the Southern

also read this very small thread (3 posts till now, being two of them mine):

Im sure i remember reading the forward on Next war that there were 5 civs involved.

Would fixing Next War involve making Aquaculture less shabby? +2 food on fishing boats does not a worthwhile tech make.

Top Bottom