Foment Unhapinness vs. Poison Water

As far as I'm concerned both actions are of the kind that are basically useless from a player's perspective, but extremely annoying when the AI uses them.:gripe:

As far as I'm concerned both actions are of the kind that are basically useless from a player's perspective, but extremely annoying when the AI uses them.:gripe:

I'd agree with you there. I've gotten much better results using my spies for sabotage and counter-espionage missions. But it's getting darn annoying that just about every turn now another of my cities is getting poisoned, even when I catch the spy doing it!

How can I tell who's sending all these spies against me? Sometimes you get the civ's name when the mission is uncovered, sometimes you don't.

I don't think taking out the granary would increase poison's effect - once the food bar is empty the city loses a pop every turn there's starvation! I guess it would make it hard for the to grow back afterwards, though.

Granary also has a bit of a health benefit from resources.

I like the destroying buildings idea! Imagine taking out a recycling center in a production city with factory, power, industrial park, etc... Whoo boy. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom