Foreign Office report

Jayne

Emperor
Currently, our power is supreme and our reputation still spotless! :goodjob:

We have a good relationship with everyone except the Greeks. They are also at war with the receptive French and enthusiastic Aztecs. Maybe they will offer an alliance? I would suggest the Aztecs as they are more technologically advanced that the French and closer to the Greeks. Also, as we share an island with them, it may buy us time to get well establish before the inevitable hostilities.

Top 5 cities:

1. Doughnutia, 5 wonders, pop 17
2. Neumatic, 2 wonders, pop 12
3. Tenochitlan, 2 wonders, pop 9
4. Delhi, 1 wonder, pop 8
5. Beijing, 1 wonder, pop 8

The indians wanted an alliance against the Zulus, but the indians aren't really interesting.

Before we ally with someone, we should know how it'll affect our reputation if we break it or not declare war when they ask us to. If it affects our reputation much we might not have the option of breaking it whenever we want, because we need to keep a spotless rep. It'd be nice though if we could get some help.:)

I think we get a rep hit if we agree to declare war against someone else, and probablt for breaking an allowance. I don't think it'll be too hard to encourage an AI to break an alliance - just keep demanding stuff until they get fed up with us! :mischief:

Top Bottom