1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Palace Jump

Discussion in 'Civ3 Strategy Articles' started by DaveMcW, Mar 12, 2003.

1. EMan

EMan HOFer: Milk-Cow? Supporter

That's what I guessed too..........And CivAssistII indicates the same.

I just wondered if anyone had tested it out(?).........I'm thinking SirPleb discovered the "MU Factor".........But haven't seen him around here for many a year! :)

2. Spoonwood

Spoonwood Grand Philosopher

I have a feeling you're playing histographic EMan, and maybe it's better to just civil engineer your new palace? Maybe not, I really don't have a clue.

3. EMan

EMan HOFer: Milk-Cow? Supporter

Well, you're half-right Spoonwood.......I am playing Histographic! :lol:

I have to dump the present Capital as it is located in a hilly/mountainous area that doesn't produce optimal food, so I need to raze it.

I do have a spare MGL but might use that for a Small Wonder later. I could use Civil Engineers, you're right...........But as you know timing/efficiency is everything in HOF Histographicals (Viz. I'd rather have the money from Taxmen than change them to CE's.).........So, a Free Palace Jump is my chosen move...........I just want to make sure it jumps to the right place..............Otherwise, I might be tempted to use up my MGL!! :D