1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Star Trek Mod' started by deanej, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Holy City means the city/star system where a Religion/Value is founded. So to build DS 9 you need to have founded Exploration plus it has to be your State Value (you cannot build it if you have the Ideological Pluralism civic enabled, because that means you have no State Religion/Value).

Running the Representation plus Ideological Pluralism civics is best for maximizing research. (If you set all your systems to Research, you´re not producing anything - so also no research buildings.)

You can enable Tutorial via your game Options. That should help you a bit. ;)

EDIT: As a strategy guide it is suggested to specialize your cities/systems. So if you have a city/system with lots of hammers in it, build all the production facilities in it and use it to produce lots of units; if you have a commerce/trade system, maximize its financial output. If you have a system thats good for research, build all the research facilities in it, etc.

2. CountDeVil

CountDeVil Chieftain

So I hope some of you guys is still active arround here and can help me.

Bought the game in a complete edition to be able to play the Mod. But the instaler does not automaticaly find the corect folder and when I enter the folderpath for Mod manualy i can not instal the Mod.
    Could it have somerhing to do with the fact that I had to install it into my Steam account? The Language is english and Steam tells me it is is patched to 3.19.

Im starting to feel rather stupid. But could someone just explain to me how exactly I get the Game Installed?

The fokder Path is:

D\programs\steam\steamapps\common\sid meyers[...]thesward\mods

It is not the harddrive my windows is running on. Does that make any diference?

Thanks

3. stardestroyer00

stardestroyer00 Chieftain

I have the same issue. The Next button is greyed out. And like you, my Steam games are on a separate drive (NOT on the Windows drive).

4. williehope

williehope Chieftain

can someone explain if each era of star trek sperated from each other?