FR's Test Pitboss Game (vanilla)

FYI, alexander is set to AI now, Ian kicked him. I know there's another way to do it if you're game admin (don't know how though, but there is a way), but the simple way is to simply log in as the AI and retire, which is what I'm assuming he did.

As a test tonight after the new turn started, I saved the game and shut it all down for Xp updates. When i was done the game loaded no issues with timer still going..

if you have any issues let me know but I think it should all be ok still...

~fr

p.s The one's that are testing this, please let me know if you want to be part of the real game coming up..

I think I will extend it to 8 players including myself.. Also thinking about switching over in a couple of weeks...

Let me know what you all think..

thanks

p.s The one's that are testing this, please let me know if you want to be part of the real game coming up..

I think I will extend it to 8 players including myself.. Also thinking about switching over in a couple of weeks...

Let me know what you all think..

Yes, I'm definitely interested, I was thinking about mentioning 8 players myself. Lots of players is fun and all, but the more you add the harder it is to get the turn timer moving quickly early on, 8 players, 16 hours, normal speed will move quite quickly, which will be nice. Only catch could in be that 2 weeks from now I'm going away for a couple days, so there's a chance that I might miss either the first 2 or 3 turns, or miss the sign-up, but I am interested.

I'm going to be on a trip for the next week and a half or so, so could you kick me to the AI? You should be able to do it either in Civstats or in the Pitboss app itself, if you can't figure it out, PM one of the other game hosts and they can tell you, sorry for not doing it myself, I just left the other day and forgot to mention it, and can't play my turns while I'm gone.

FYI, I might still be gone by the time the official game starts up, I still am interested, and could you give me (1st choice) catherine/russia, or if that's taken could I get huayna/inca. If I haven't checked back in in time, start me as AI, and I'll take over, should be back sometime middle of next week

Top Bottom