Funny AI Quotes

Don't remember the exact quote, but while you're at war with Genghis Khan (possibly Kublai as well) and kicking his ass, if you call him up he might say something to the effect of "and people call me a barbarian!"

for some reason "We shall remember this, <player name>!" from refusing a vassal's demand makes me chuckle.

Like, remember what? How I whooped your ass and made you tech whatever I want you to, fight in any wars I am in with no questions asked, or how I can take any resource I want by force if we are already in a shared war without you breaking away?

Gilgamesh says alot of funny things:
"Welcome, puny mortal. I am Gilgamesh, divine leader of Sumeria. How can you assist me?"
and follow up: "You are truly blessed to come once more into my divine presence, Krikav. I assume that you've brought gifts?"

Oh, and Kublais greeting:
"The mighty Mongolian Empire greets you. Let us work together to achieve the total destruction of our foes, and only THEN betray and rend each other like the rabid dogs we truly are!" <3

Shaka ....

"The Zulu people always enjoy meeting vulnerable and undefended new civilisations !" :lol:

Oh right, Ragnar too. He has a painfully appropriate introduction if you encounter him on the right kind of map. "Hail and well met, Gilgamesh! I am Ragnar, ruler of the glorious Vikings. So tell me: does Sumeria have a lot of rich and unprotected coastal cities or what?"

*Nervously eyes largely coastal empire guarded by individual Warriors*

"...Peace in our time?"

We need visual proof or I don't believe any of y'all's quotes ..I considered them unverified without the source :mischief:

Visual proof huh?

cat.jpg

:p :p :p

Sela! :lol:

Spoiler lm :
is that you again, lemon ;).....avatar?

Very nice ;) I did mention that whole unrequited love thing before, I believe :mischief:

Awww shucks. :lol:

Top Bottom