Funny bug

I was playing a semi-old version of the game 41.0 so i don't know if this bug can happen again, i was playing using revolutions setings, i discorved a new continent because of a sea botlleneck, in this land was a huge empire, i was okay is very early in game, this wannabe rome Will have the same fate, turns after half of the Southern island Rebel against this empire, a bloody war because they take all the island and have some city ruins in there, more turns pass, i start to notice there is a nation called "predatory state of *city name*" i was like cool name,which civis he chose to have this one, then i discorved, off all civs to chose the Rebels chose to return to monke because they are the predatory nation (one of the animals factions)

Last edited:
I think it was fixed on SVN
https://github.com/caveman2cosmos/Caveman2Cosmos/wiki/Using-SVN

Save with turn before it happening would be nice though.
Basically revolutions game option was unaware of NPCs existence, when rebellion was created.
Yeah, this is related to the issue that I was complaining about (and which is fixed now).
But... wouldn't it be FUNNY, if you actually COULD have a "hidden" NPC civ that was capable of "uplifting" (like in Spore)?
LOOOL!!!
This is also a very "beta" idea for Aliens, apparently, ya know.
As in, a civ that is using a totally separate unit (and tech) tree from the "normal" ones.
Animals are a good "testing sample" for such a civ, lol.

Kinda hard to prevent if i don't discorved the land when happens, but i wans't looking for a solution (thanks btw) i Just think i was funny that a group Rebels so hard they become to emulate certain types of animals, only sad think is i don't have that save anymore

Last edited:
Top Bottom