Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming the first picture is talking about the lion within the cultural borders. That happens when you run your settler right up next to the lion with a movement point left and found your city. The lion stays were it is but moves off next turn.

As for the second screenshot... the navigator on that ship must be somebody's idiot nephew!

I wish someone get the walking on water bug with a great prophet...
(if there was the message Christianism has been founded, it would be even better...)

... and it is very easy to set up. Get two Great Priests, put one in a boat, take him off shore and then select him while he is on the boat (that gives you the picture of him walking on water. Lightbulb theology with the other and there you go!

... and it is very easy to set up. Get two Great Priests, put one in a boat, take him off shore and then select him while he is on the boat (that gives you the picture of him walking on water. Lightbulb theology with the other and there you go!

ok, walking in water thing is explained now.. but how did stratego put a ship on the land?

ok, walking in water thing is explained now.. but how did stratego put a ship on the land?

I have seen this: I flipped an enemy city with a ship inside. Then I chose to raze the city. The next turn the ship was there and sailed towards water.

I have seen this: I flipped an enemy city with a ship inside. Then I chose to raze the city. The next turn the ship was there and sailed towards water.

enemy city with such a close distance to 3 of his cities? no way. that's impossible

As you know, religion can act as spies for the enemy. Well, I don't tolerate spies, so I acted accordingly.

I don't think this is how this particular image was obtained. I've seen the batte animations go haywire in this way before though. If a ship is bombarding a coastal city sometimes the animation goes haywire and sends the ships sailing across land. I've seen land units go charging off across the sea in a battle animation gone wrong too. Next one I see I'll try and be quick enough hitting printscreen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom