Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks for that, would you recommend the HiTM mod?, as it looks great on first reading...(given up writing my own mod, bought a new synth instead and am having fun with that ;), but anyways).....

That mod looks like it adds enough to get me excited about playing again....

Apologies again for the thread diversion...

yeah, it's a very good mod; but it is also very big and takes to much time loading: if you have no problems with these two things, then you should download it! :)

I was playing a game, first game in months! I am playing a Huge inlands lake map, and after meeting the French a turn or two later my scout runs into this mess... Note: The scout was not killed by the archer(s), they moved south :)

A few turns later, my scouts have found babylon :)

It doesnt seem fair to continue this game :lol:

America is nuked to hell and half the world is Muslim, WTF?

80 AD and nukes..... don't you smell WB in there ;) ( or atleast a very low level for the player skill )?

He made it its own thread, which got merged into this thread, and he said he used WB. I think nuke score doesn't count until next turn?

Don't you just love it when Monty is on another continent and everybody hates his Aztec ass, except Napoleon whom I'm beginning to question his sexuality but it's none of my business I guess. You have to declare war on him or you'll become the world worst enemy.

Is everyone except for Wang your vassal??? And Bismark and Hatty sure made nice tech ideas!:lol:

Exactly the opposite! Wang is my only vassal, Bismark is my colony makes you wonder why Arab Colonists call themselves Germans, I usually get Mao (as Colony) when I'm playing Khan. And Hatty was probably aiming for a Cultural Victory as usual. ;)

Also notice how the French are stealing my water!

Exactly the opposite! Wang is my only vassal, Bismark is my colony makes you wonder why Arab Colonists call themselves Germans, I usually get Mao (as Colony) when I'm playing Khan. And Hatty was probably aiming for a Cultural Victory as usual. ;)

Also notice how the French are stealing my water!

Haha, I didn't notice that at first look of the pic. xD That's pretty funny.

I wonder if she has given up on those silly religious moral things :mischief:.

IIRC, Carthage or Persia created her as a colony. I haven't seen that city name before, could it be former barbarian city? Googling with words "sexi" "city/town" etc. gives awfully lot incorrect results for some reason :p.

I wonder if she has given up on those silly religious moral things :mischief:.
Spoiler :

IIRC, Carthage or Persia created her as a colony. I haven't seen that city name before, could it be former barbarian city? Googling with words "sexi" "city/town" etc. gives awfully lot incorrect results for some reason :p

maybe that would be a nice thing to add the game, selling leaders... :rolleyes:

Hum, nice mod... what's its name? ;)

^^BUG ;) ( stands for BtS Unaltered gameplay ). IMHO a must have ( as you can see in the screenie it displays a lot of useful information, and does not alter the game in itself, so you can use saves created in BUG in regular BtS and vice versa ).... You can find it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom