Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't the archer you're looking for... :D

Yes it is. The archer tag is on that fogged cottage.

It's a Star Wars quote Rolo. First movie, entering Mos Eisley, Obi Wan uses the "Jedi Mind Trick" to evade the Stormtrooper patrol looking for the droids.

"Move along". :D

Is that a cheat made by pholk, bug or intentional?

I mean, say, the archer was 1SW the turn before, now you can't see him, it's quite clear he is on that tile as there is no other foggy tile in reach...

@ bestbrian

This one is one more reason to not post while half asleep :p Now I recognize it ( episode IV, Mr Kenobi to a clone soldier in Tatooine :D )

@ mystyfly

This is a simple consequence of the military overlay being updated on turn basis. If a tile with a foreign unit gets fogged during the turn by shifting the military , the military advisor will still indicate it's position until the end of the turn. A minor programming quirk.....

Hi everyone :),

I already posted that in a report in the strategy forum but i thought its real place is here!
A funny screenshot for Attacko's lovers: i managed to train stealth workers!
Spoiler :

Cheers

Hi everyone :),

I already posted that in a report in the strategy forum but i thought its real place is here!
A funny screenshot for Attacko's lovers: i managed to train stealth workers!
Spoiler :

Cheers

Wheres the Amphibious elephants!:lol:

Great. My spy is Foxy friggen Brown.

Now this is some bull. :mad::mad:

Your spy looks appropriate for the "Swinging Sixties"; no problem there. But no Medicine in 1962? What've your people doing for the past 5,000 years when they've gotten sick? "Just rub a rock on it; you'll feel better". :lol:

Thar they blow, cap'n! We finally found them, the legendary sea elephants!

Spoiler :

(unfunny world builder screenshot I know ;) )

But very appropiate for this joke though. :lol::lol:

@bestbrian
What pissed me off in the second pic was getting the flu even ONE TURN before researching Medicine.

You know, if you saved that game a few turns before that happened, you could just reload and avoid that, even if "New Random Seed on Reload" is off. Random Events have their own random seed, and it's regenerated every time you reload, regardless of custom settings.

Prelynmax, what mod is that?

How lucky is this?
Bronze Working on Turn 0.
And I have copper sitting outside my borders.

@MadmanOfALeader:
This would be the Extra Mod. It's beats all the other Mods with well over 400 techs, extra units, wonders, ect.

Please tell me you axe rushed someone in that game...

And you have the wheel as starting tech :drool:

If you didn't axe rushed anyone ( if you have someone to rush , that is :p ), I'll axe rush you :lol: ( why does the Civ IV forum doesn't have a axe rush smilie ? ;) )

Not funny, but this is by far the latest I've met a civilization. I was playing the most 'isolationist' game I could play, which in this case meant not exploring. Once I got Satelites I found we were on opposite of the landmass. He later offered himself to Joao

Civ4ScreenShot0095.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom