Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the funniest part about that screenshot was starting with a Scout, and the game not even having the decency to put it on the mainland.

Against all the odds... my warrior destroyed a modern armor !!!

Spoiler :

So who is your worst enemy? Roosevelt or Justinian I ?

Spoiler :

I'm at war with you, you refuse to talk to me, and you still will trade me Stealth?

Spoiler :

Errr.. you get 1 (or more) free wins against barbarians at prince level and below... You should have let the modern armour attack a scout instead...

Plus, all AI never 'red-out' techs, when trading for peace... whether the deal goes through or not is a different matter entirely.

But Ragnar does seem to be confused :crazyeye:

The Ragnar one is easy to reconcile:
Justinian's worst enemy is Ragnar
Ragnar's worst enemy is Roosevelt.

Still amusing, though. :lol:

Against all the odds... my warrior destroyed a modern armor !!!

apart form the free win, it is also not against the odds when you just constantly reload until you win - victory is a certainty in your case.

Please can we have some more FUNNY pics - not WB BS

This is more exhasperating than funny (for me anyway). Look at the domination victory percentages. I need 56% and I have 55.71%. :wallbash::aargh:

Can we just round up already!?!? I've already destroyed 5 other civs and really don't want to launch another war!

I ended up founding a city in the middle of an ice field to put me over the top. :rolleyes:

You could've just turned the culture slider up all the way and pushed any neighboring borders back. :crazyeye:

I already had the culture slider maxed. I also had nearly every city producing culture and I was buying cathedrals everywhere it made sense. I had launched my spaceship and wanted to win the domination victory before the ship arrived, just to give myself a little kick in the pants motivation.

And digitcruncher, you definitely win the prize for needing a good rounding up already! :crazyeye::lol:

Many years ago, a department head at Rolls-Royce, a company noted for the precision of its products, described two quantities as "very nearly almost exactly equal". As in Civ the minimum possible difference displayed is 0.01%, this remark must apply to digitCruncher's screenshot.

PETA isn't gonna like this....:p

Is the longbowman laughing at the tank? :eek:

Probably it is laughing on the tank crew that manage to lost to a musket just before of the pic taking :D

Stupid me! Madrid had 80% defense, i was overconfident, lost at 90%:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom