Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was close!!
How did you get enough research though? Pyramids are out of the question (so no reprsentation). Did you just spam Great Prophets?

Lord Olleus said:
I was close!!
How did you get enough research though? Pyramids are out of the question (so no reprsentation). Did you just spam Great Prophets?

Notice everyone else had one city also. I think he played an 18 civ game on a tiny map. So it wouldnt be that hard.

I've also had the seven-headed hydra on an OCC on either Prince or Monarch. In fact, I also used Saladin. (Admittedly, I stacked the deck by only selecting opponents who didn't start with Mysticism.) I spent my early game building Stonehenge and the Oracle for the Prophet points and used the prophets to grab the other religions.

My downfall was that I didn't build enough military and got stomped on. I guess a holy city for seven religions and defended by only a few archers was too great of a target.

Is having so many religions really a good think in an OCC? Your never going to be able to spread it a lot, or build many shrines. Even if you do, their is little use for gold as you don't have any maintenace cost (or very little). Short of rush buying everything, gold would be pretty useless.

I'm not trying to bug ppl, but I don't want to see this thread closed :) so lets get some screenshots in here before a mod sees this and complains that its not a discussion thread for screenshots.

meisen said:
How did Chieftess get into that game?

;) Good one. I didn't notice that.

Edit: 300th Post!!! Woot!

impervius said:
neither do i
frankly neither do i and its my screen :) :)

ehhh where did we build o great leader
i dunno?

That female settler graphic was used or is used by Chieftess for her avatar, in the exact pose I believe.

hmm did you send a settler on the ship to alpha centaria

Irrefutable evidence that the Egyptians had a space program in 510 BC! The ramifications are incredible! The history of the world must be re-evaluated! I need to get back on my meds! :D

lol i was using the regiments mod and the world wouldnt show for some reason
when i retstarted it it was fine

Lord Olleus said:
Is having so many religions really a good think in an OCC? Your never going to be able to spread it a lot, or build many shrines. Even if you do, their is little use for gold as you don't have any maintenace cost (or very little). Short of rush buying everything, gold would be pretty useless.
It's oh so easy to fall behind in tech, so it's very useful to be able to buy them. With 18 civs, you're guaranteed to meet Mansa Musa. Beelining for religious techs gives you techs to trade as well.

The great triangle of

WTF IS THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom