Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
smjjames said:
yea that one is wierd. it could make sense if the axeman was in the city and the galley attacked the city.
Say that the axeman is owned by civ A and the galley by civ B. The axeman is in a city owned by civ C. Civ A and B are at war with each other and both have open borders with civ C. The axeman is minding his own buisness when the galley wants to enter its friends city. As you can have two enemy units in the same tile they fight and the axeman won.
I guess its a bug, the galley should have been able to enter.

Lord Olleus said:
Say that the axeman is owned by civ A and the galley by civ B. The axeman is in a city owned by civ C. Civ A and B are at war with each other and both have open borders with civ C. The axeman is minding his own buisness when the galley wants to enter its friends city. As you can have two enemy units in the same tile they fight and the axeman won.
I guess its a bug, the galley should have been able to enter.

Yeah, that's what must have happened, I was really confused. Thanks for explaining :)

Speaking of odd naval phenomena...I can't take credit for it. This is from an SG I'm in, Praying to the RNG God. Omni_Paul was up when he declared war on England. However, he had a galleon in English territory. This is where the computer decided to move the Galleon.

(Screenie also taken by Omni_Paul.)

No screenshot I'm afraid, but bear with me...
I was playing a standard game this pm using Sevomod 2.9e.
I had decided to be more belligerent than normal and upon meeting my first neighbour was about to respond "Your head would look good on the end...etc" when I was suddenly struck by the humour of that response when my opponent was Casimir, leader of...the Poles. :)

For once i shall post a new pictures thread!

Post all the screenshots in civ 4 you find funny

Rule

No more then 2 non-screenshot posts

Moderator Action: I re-opened the original thread and merged the two. We can have more than 1000 posts in the Civ forums. :) --TF

I know there are more than two posts between picture posts, but I guess since this one is just getting started and nobody has posted anything yet, theres some leverage atm

as for a funny screenshot, I should have taken one yesterday when there was something that I thought would be worth bieng here. What I am talking about is that yesterday I was using the Fall from Heaven mod and at one point in the later game, I was at war with the elves (my military strength greatly overshadowed thiers), and I had my Meshubber of Dis (huge demon type unit with 38 strength, really expensive and very powerful) attack thier city and a Hemah (arcane type world unit I think, had something like 18 strength) defended it. I thought it was funny because as powerful as that defender unit was, it fell easily against a pratically god-like unit. This is in late game btw.

well i removed my other one casue it was to big but i found a funny one

Set full sail captin
Ehh Proplem
what?
our ship is made out of a city

there is +125% 100%=the normal defence plus 1 whole 125=normal+ 1.25 of the orignal figure.
i think the start post should include a HOF in start post of all the clasics like no comment/villager and cow.

What's up with the mods? First they want a fork of the screenshots. Then someone created another thread and they merge the two thread. GO FIGURE.

:crazyeye:

its kinda offtopic since its not really a Civ4 screenshot and that is fake, look at the website name in the pic.

Moderator Action: Remember, this is a Funny Screenshots thread, not a screenshot discussion thread.

Chieftess said:
Moderator Action: Remember, this is a Funny Screenshots thread, not a screenshot discussion thread.

thats what I was trying to tell them... well not really.

someone just post a funny pic or maybe I'll find an old one on this thread to get it back on topic.....

Here we go:
Looks like he's not going ANYWHERE.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 775
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom