Funny Videos III - We Need More Chainsaw Fights.

Last edited:
When you make Employee of the Month:

"According to US law, if you give us your plastic card and a satellite crashes, we are eligible to make you help pay for our insurance fees, technically, but we are trying to be the better person here and give you a refund"

Last edited:

Last edited:

The pie plant... is not a lie. Promise. There is cake! And there is gold at the end of the rainbow. But yes... I also wasn't always sure. Quite the nerve ride.

@Broken_Erika

You know... you are kind of lucky that my humor can be as bright as also rather dark and that I got a good dose of self-irony. :p Still, well played.

Spoiler :

Last edited:
As entertaining, joyful as full of solemn truth. As it should be. Only contradictions in ones head, and on a world standing on its head. And the truth shall set you free. And for what it is worth: I will never ask anyone to bow to me. (Or... spill anyone's salt.) Would also be awkward. But only to bow to ones own heart, ones true self. Which, I suppose, a guy named Jesus once gave a decent shot to personify.

Last edited:
Speaking of self-irony. That seems like a good finish line. Mom got work to do.

edit: @ that kitchen gun add if only it was so easy. I could have become the Anti-Christ afterall. But brute force as such turns any dance into crap. A dance must be free and organic to serve God, Love and the Great Mandala.

Spoiler :

And there is beauty, that is stark.

Last edited:
/that awkward moment when you're actually making a cooking minigame in the style of JRPG :hide:

JoJokes are like onions...

Mr. Vandreason (or whathever his name is) is trying hard to squize in Uranus ... huhuhu huhuhu hu huhuh ... he said ....

Top Bottom