Futuristic Weapons Shop

Pieces of wood, no. But I was thinking that perhaps thin-skinned cannonball, filled with nails, or maybe small-caliber musketballs, would make an effective anti-infantry weapon. If you can tell me what you'd need the weapon for, I can probably make something to fit your needs. :)

Grand Admiral CivGeneral looks at his Warship plans

Hmm..

I am interested in buying the Rifled Cannon, Hale Rockets ,Model 1010 Repeater, and a Cavalry Sabre

A Question: can the Cavalry Sabre be use as an Naval Officer's Sabre :).

I just Hope I have enough money for a Castle of my own and to buy the parts I need for a Dreadnought I am building from scratch :).

The reason is to fight vampires with. ;) So it could shoot the wood stakes out and drive it right into their heart! :D

So how much would stuffing the castle with them be?
I also need some weapons which are very light but can destroy artillery units (canons) while my vampires are flying above them... and they must as such of course be fireable from out of the range of arrows and other weaponry to be usable as air defense... :)

Okay, so my order would be:

Cavalry Sabre
Bowie Knife
Valhall Rifle
1010 Repeater
2 Peacekeepers

Should be 570 all together. Less whatever discount you give to Vanirian army officers. ;)

Rocket artillery? Now, that sounds menacing! Gonzo, have the catapult and the shells delivered to my castle, and a good rifle as well! I'll be shooting Americans pretty soon!

P.S. I object to the use of the word 'your' in combination with 'castle' when you're referring to dis in combination with the word 'your', and 'castle' if that would have ANYTHING to do with Tsort.

PS: the castle is taken over :) and it is and was never in the belongings of lancre. it was in history in the belongings of me, was given to the FUND (mark here that it never belonged to lancre) and then taken over by me :p

CG: 605 gold, please. But for the CinC of Vanir, I'll make it a flat 600. ;)

Gunning: Sorry, but I get the feeling that the stakes would be burned up by the heat of the explosion before they could do anything. You could try loading a stake on a bow like an arrow...

Dis: You could try buying a large number of the land torpedos. Depending on the size of the castle, it would probably take a hundred or so for an effective defense, and if you buy more you could use them as aerial bombs. Fly over the enemy artillery and drop them on top of them. They weigh only a few pounds each.

Shaitan: With discount, I'll drop it down to 550. Mr. Snow could use all the help he can get.

Shabba: Gonzo? Anyway, the rifle is 125 and the catapult (which I removed from the menu) is 100. I'll throw in the shells free for now. Do you want the Hale Rockets as well?

Originally posted by Grandmaster
Shabba: Gonzo? Anyway, the rifle is 125 and the catapult (which I removed from the menu) is 100. I'll throw in the shells free for now. Do you want the Hale Rockets as well?

:blush:

Slip of the keyboard...

What's up with those rockets? Are they from Korea? I hear they have some fancy rocketry over there, better than our European stuff. The H'wacha, a fearsome weapon!

I've heard of those Korean rockets too.... strange, though, that we can't find Korea anywhere... ;)

Actually, they're an improvement on the old Congreve rockets an English friend of mine taught me to build. Apparently it was some American gunsmith named Hale who thought to put fins on the rockets and remove the guiding pole. Ingenious, really.

Originally posted by Grandmaster
CG: 605 gold, please. But for the CinC of Vanir, I'll make it a flat 600. ;)

Thanks Grandmaster :)

CivGeneral hands 600g to GM

Shaitan: No problem. I'll get to work on it immediately.

Shabba: 150g for the launcher and 5 rockets. Extra rockets 15g each. I'll process the rifle and catapult. Here you go, enjoy. :)

Top Bottom