G-Major XLV

To anyone taking a stab at this,

a piece of advice (though you may not need it as it is probably obvious). My last try I was probably not going to beat my previous winning time, but there was a small chance so I was playing it out. Denmark asks if I want to join him to conquer Korea. They had a stinking 29 strength capital with Hwachaa mucking about on a thin island, so I figured, what's the harm, I could use the help...

Of course, Denmark had a trireme and swarms of warriors hanging around the lone coastal entry hex to Seoul, and the surrounding waters, leaving me unable to have my trireme ready and inhibiting all my galleass' from being able to fire. If Denmark could have taken it out, I could have just taken it from them, but they were just dinking around, and not letting me take it out... "sigh". Well, make another mark in the "naval domination game" experience column. :)

Update: What I ended up trying finally was to take out Denmark's attacking forces before having a go at Korea, but Denmark had an annoying number of triremes around out of sight to kamikaze my galleass'. As the game was not stellar to begin with, the delay killed any chance I had of a decent time. Lesson learned: Go solo!

well i have 2 games recorded, one without commentary which is a turn 120 victory,

and one with commentary but where the commentary is kinda bad because i was listening to music which thought was not that loud, and it kinda screwed up the commentary, a turn 139 finsh game.

dno which one to upload, maybe both

I imagine for most people commentary is more useful, but I'm sure there are people who'd want to see how t120 can be accomplished, and they'd appreciate the upload. So, both. :)

Top Bottom