G-Minor 211

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
While the general Hall of Fame is an ongoing competition, we like to run time-definite competitions between updates that we call Gauntlets. Standard Hall of Fame rules (*) still apply, but any games meeting the settings will be counted towards the Gauntlet.

Settings:
  • Victory Condition: Space Colony (though all victory conditions must be enabled)
  • Difficulty: Warlord
  • Starting Era: Any
  • Map Size: Any
  • Speed: Normal
  • Map Type: Any
  • Required: No Tribal Villages, No Random Events
  • Civ: Russia
  • Opponents: Must include Arabia (Saladin), China (Mao Zedong), Korea (Wang Kon), Sumeria (Gilgamesh)
  • Version: 3.19.003 or 3.19.004b
  • Date: 14th May to 9th June 2016
Must not play as Inca.
The earliest finish date wins, with score as a tiebreaker.

This one checks off some of our Warlord EQ, so gave it a go....1952 for us. Just played small, with the 4 required opponents on Fractal.

Was a bit of a cramped quarters situation, as 3 of us were on smallish continent. Only looked to be able to have 5 or 6 cities, so was having restart thoughts. But, a big, nice, river ran through, and we found a nice large island within galley reach, close by, that could fit 3 more cities. So, stuck with it and had a nice peaceful game, with not a war to be seen:)

Technically, this is a Space Colony gauntlet. Space Race is available only on Civ IV Vanilla and Civ IV Warlords.

This one checks off some of our Warlord EQ, so gave it a go....1952 for us. Just played small, with the 4 required opponents on Fractal.
Nice win - unfortunately as you played it on Quick speed instead of Normal it's not eligible for this Gauntlet.

errr ...

i have a (lame) game I didn't have time to finish. I was hoping you would be lazy :) and update the HoF with a few days of delay.

I hate it when gauntlets don't get any participation, so decided to give this one a go.

my game won't be nothing spectacular, but at least it will meet the conditions.

Hope to finish it during the weekend ... like ... tonight :p (maybe list it as a gauntlet game, or is it too late?)

cheers

will do my best

EDIT: gah, I lost to an AP win from the other continent. :D

I wasn't even following what was going on over there.

i should have built it myself instead of letting it slip away.

n00b

Would have won 1670 AD, so 1 turn better than the best time on huge (can do better of course).

cheers

Top Bottom