Galactic Conquest

Elite

Comrade
My first Scenario(well, first public one anyway) out of 4, I've worked on this for at least a week(and I mean a good 5-6 hours per day) but I decided to finally release one for public view most of the time I keep them for me and friends use, don't be too harsh this is the first one I've made publicly available.

Moderator Action: Broken download updated - Blake00
As for the rest of the scenario, you can find those files HERE
(BIQ now included in main download)

Attachments

• Galactic Conquest.rar
    66.6 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:
No Screenshots(have hard time getting those of the map)

I did place info up on the downloads section, but I'll place them here

You have 5 armies, Iron Legion, Soviet Russia, Oceania, Space Orks and The Covenant(NO! the Covenant is NOT from Halo, though it's ideals are)

each army is totally unique, you have 3 Human Empires(all 3 start on "Earth") and the Aliens each start on their own world.

Orks are "Super Breeder's" in the fact that their most basic infantry doesn't require a lot of production to produce, even a brand new city can produce a Slugga boy in 1-2 turns, Soviet Russia also has that, epitomizing their WWII "Human Wave Tactics"

The Covenant fleet is all rolled into one ship

new techs were added(admittedly, I just modified some useless ones that no one uses)

each race has "Super Units" giant Walker's, Super Tanks, Power Armoured Warriors and each has their own hero unit, who is supremely powerful, at least against infantry.

Sounds interesting. Screenies would be nice, to see how the mod looks. I'll give it a whirl when I'm free.

I've been on the hunt for lost Civ scenarios relating to or inspired by Warhammer 40K and other cool scifi stuff so it's super cool to find this project.

Sadly the old Atomic download for @Elite 's old Galactic Conquest Scenario has long been down however using the Atomic backup trick I've obtained the original file! :)

I've tested it with my disc install of Civ3 (steam users will be fine too as there's no label files) and it worked! It's a shame you didn't end up posting those screenshots mate as I suspect it would have brought in much more interest as there isn't a huge amount of space based Civ3 scenarios and yours looks pretty cool!! I can see the Warhammer 40K and Halo influences and I like the idea of using bluer than blue tropical shallow water edges (from Rhye's greener I think) as planet atmospheres.

I've repacked with 7zip (down to 144MB from the old 180MB rar file) and uploaded a copy of the mod to CivFanatics servers to preserve his work. As part of the dead mod link rescue/replacement project I'm working on with Quintilius I've also edited the original thread post's download link for this mod to link to here instead of the long gone Atomic one.
https://www.civfanatics.com/users/downloads/civ3/GalacticConquest.7z

The Covenant
1659971096835.png

World map showing space and atmosphere around the Ork world
1659971333695.png

Top Bottom