Game Folders

Rei Jão Rondo

Chieftain
hi, my first topic here its to ask for help regarding the games folders composition

i copied all the folder before i formatted my pc, but now i cant make gathering storm run, or im not doing it correctly

i have 4 folders, 2 of which are "Sid Meiers Civilization VI Gathering Storm" but one only have the Base Folder inside of it

my question its how its the game folder composition on win10, such as i can just copy the game folder to the right place and run the game. i can run the vanilla or r&f versions but it doesnt recognize the gathering storm

my mods and saves look OK, as i have placed them in the right path and they appear in game

Not sure why you'd copy+paste the game folders (except mods/saves) instead of just doing a re-install. In any event try verifying the integrity of your game files through the steam app. If you're missing a file or if something's corrupted it'll correct it.
it would take forever to redownload the files and stuff

i just need to know how the directory is in the steam folder, because i have 4 folders and idk if one should be inside the other or whatever

thanks for the help

Top Bottom