[R&F] Game issue...need help!

sxarexrow

Chieftain
Good morning everyone. I'm new to this site but I've been playing civ since civ3. I'm now playing civ 6 R&F with a bunch of mods and I got an early game issue.

I love having huge, sprawling maps with as many civs as I can shove on it that my comp can handle without 10 minute turn times or bursting into flames.

ANYWAY, I wanted to try a YnAMP Giant map with 50+ civs and give the Religion Expanded and Historical Religions mod a go as I just got them yesterday. I got to the point in early game where you pick a pantheon at 75 faith. However, I guess because I have either too many civs or a mod compatibility issue, the screen is blank of pantheon choices. The game does not let you advance without picking one so now I'm stuck.

I can't be the only person that likes hugasaurus games, so certainly this has been encountered before...do I need a mod that adds early game pantheons or do I have a bug/compatibility issue to begin with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Shift+Enter to see if it will force the End Turn.

Good morning everyone. I'm new to this site but I've been playing civ since civ3. I'm now playing civ 6 R&F with a bunch of mods and I got an early game issue.

I love having huge, sprawling maps with as many civs as I can shove on it that my comp can handle without 10 minute turn times or bursting into flames.

ANYWAY, I wanted to try a YnAMP Giant map with 50+ civs and give the Religion Expanded and Historical Religions mod a go as I just got them yesterday. I got to the point in early game where you pick a pantheon at 75 faith. However, I guess because I have either too many civs or a mod compatibility issue, the screen is blank of pantheon choices. The game does not let you advance without picking one so now I'm stuck.

I can't be the only person that likes hugasaurus games, so certainly this has been encountered before...do I need a mod that adds early game pantheons or do I have a bug/compatibility issue to begin with?
I share your love of gigantic maps. I recently started my first ludicrous sized map (200x100) with the Religion Expanded/Historical Religions mods, and just let the computer choose the appropriate number of AI civs. I was able to found a pantheon.

Sorry, that I don't have a solution for you though. Maybe don't add to the # of civs next time?

The religion expanded mod should work. Check to verify it is installed correctly. Because otherwise the game can't continue because there aren't enough pantheons available. Also check that mod has 50 pantheons available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom