Games this Buggy should not be allowed to be released

Icewise

Chieftain
I think this game should be banned and not to be released again before everyone who meats minimum requirements can play it with no problem.

How can you justify a game where to even play one game you have to spend hours figuring out what is wrong and then even then it might not work.

Then after you managed to get it working then after patching it up your going to have to figure out how to get it working then again.

Then to play online your going to have to switch off your firewall and thus leave your machine wide open to hackers and even then it might not work.

BTW all those things happened to me and i can't play it online after the patch anymore because it gets stuck in the multiplayer log in screen and it JUST SUCKS ARGGGGGGGG

I am thinking about getting an AK and busting firaxis Office back to hell.

What problems are you having?

Personally, I'm happy with the patch. I have no issues, but slowdown on Huge games.

Minimum requirements are just that. It doesn't state that you will be able to play a huge game with full graphics with the minimum. That, simply, means that there is a selection of games that you can play. With minimum, that is probably a duel game with low graphics.

I love the new patch. I meet the recommended requirements and I STILL have trouble with lag end-game. Who cares? There isn't a single game in the world that runs perfect on 80% of folks computers. It runs well enough to play and I've got no complaints.

Top Bottom