1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Games

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by matlajs, Dec 15, 2017.

1. matlajs

matlajs King

What other games do you guys play in a free time? just ask. I know VP can consume all the time, but we can inspire each other what to play in a ,,relax'' time between Vp games. For example, i have seen one of Marbozir's videos about They are bilions and it already eaten my attention.

vyyt likes this.
  2. Moochamoola

Moochamoola Chieftain

It's a completely different style of game but I play alot of League of Legends on top of Civ 5. I also recommend trying out the Total War series.

vyyt likes this.
  3. CrazyG

CrazyG Deity

I play hearthstone and triplea

4. Putmalk

Putmalk Deity

I enjoy chess, heroes of the storm, and recently ARK. Will probably be weaving civ games back into the mix. They're a great change of pace. :)

5. matlajs

matlajs King

yep i am a big fan of total war series. mostly played moded Medieval 2 and Rome 1. I have also got, that well utilized RPG games are also really funy. Divinity original sin is one of best combinations of turn based fights and funy dialogues. Also what some of you may try is Thea: The Awakening. Also turn based game with card fights and interresting events.

6. tu_79

tu_79 Deity

Skyrim and Minecraft. Sometimes a classical RPG. Sometimes a puzzle game like SpaceChem.

7. lunker

lunker Warlord

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13. Strategy game where you can experience different levels of command (ruler, viceroy, governor, minister, officer) in classical era China.

It's the core mechanics of the game are poorly built but there are so many unique ideas in the game that it is worth playing to me.

8. Blue Ghost

Blue Ghost King

Magic: The Gathering for me. Not only is it a great game, but there’s a great design community around it, which taught me many things that I’m applying to Civ modding.

9. Asterix Rage

Asterix Rage Warlord

https://wz2100.net/

A lot of brilliant dev are gathered around this Open source real time strategy game
    Look old (It is actually)
    Any old computers and many OS can run it

10. ElliotS

ElliotS Warmonger

DotA, Tekken 7,Skyrim, Minecraft, Overwatch, Magic the Gathering, Board Games, Terraforming Mars, and more. I try to work in as much as possible between work. I tend to go hot and cold and play one video game a lot for a while before dropping it for a year or more. Other than DotA. That's my antidrug.

11. black213

black213 Emperor

Chess, Civ 4 & Civ 5 VP, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, STALKER games, WoW (legacy private servers), and recently got back around to playing Fallout New Vegas after a brief session of it two years ago. Those games seem to be in my current circulation. :)