Games

matlajs

King
What other games do you guys play in a free time? just ask. I know VP can consume all the time, but we can inspire each other what to play in a ,,relax'' time between Vp games. For example, i have seen one of Marbozir's videos about They are bilions and it already eaten my attention.

What other games do you guys play in a free time? just ask. I know VP can consume all the time, but we can inspire each other what to play in a ,,relax'' time between Vp games. For example, i have seen one of Marbozir's videos about They are bilions and it already eaten my attention.

It's a completely different style of game but I play alot of League of Legends on top of Civ 5. I also recommend trying out the Total War series.

I enjoy chess, heroes of the storm, and recently ARK. Will probably be weaving civ games back into the mix. They're a great change of pace. :)

yep i am a big fan of total war series. mostly played moded Medieval 2 and Rome 1. I have also got, that well utilized RPG games are also really funy. Divinity original sin is one of best combinations of turn based fights and funy dialogues. Also what some of you may try is Thea: The Awakening. Also turn based game with card fights and interresting events.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13. Strategy game where you can experience different levels of command (ruler, viceroy, governor, minister, officer) in classical era China.

It's the core mechanics of the game are poorly built but there are so many unique ideas in the game that it is worth playing to me.

Magic: The Gathering for me. Not only is it a great game, but there’s a great design community around it, which taught me many things that I’m applying to Civ modding.

DotA, Tekken 7,Skyrim, Minecraft, Overwatch, Magic the Gathering, Board Games, Terraforming Mars, and more. I try to work in as much as possible between work. I tend to go hot and cold and play one video game a lot for a while before dropping it for a year or more. Other than DotA. That's my antidrug.

Chess, Civ 4 & Civ 5 VP, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, STALKER games, WoW (legacy private servers), and recently got back around to playing Fallout New Vegas after a brief session of it two years ago. Those games seem to be in my current circulation. :)

Top Bottom