[GS] Gathering Storm Leader Ability Elimination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to point at the craziest thing in this contest, continuous survival of Barbarossa against all odds - half way through page 5 he had four points, least of all contestants, and was on the brink od elimination, and he survived for five pages on the brink (due to constantly being upvoted), outliving Tamar, Philip, Pedro, Kupe, Pacachuti, Poundmaker, Cleopatra, Amanitore and Seondeok :D

@DWilson @Kmart_Elvis @NullNullError can I be the original poster of obligatory next thread, with unique infrastructure, or did somebody else apply for this position? If no then I'd ask admin for permission and start it tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah go for it! I wasn't planning on creating it, but not sure if others have it planned.

Pericles shot up tremendously compared to last time. I wonder what changed there.

Moderator Action: With Qin's victory, the game is concluded, so this thread is now closed. Reminder that anyone (other than NullNullError) is eligible to propose a new elimination game thread. Just PM a moderator for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom