Godamn Explorer crashes in XP

Globber

Professional Slacker
This is so F*CKING ANNOYING
Internet explorer in XP is a F*cking piece of sh*t. It crashes apparentely for no particular reason when I click on some link or script. Even on the bloody Microsoft site it crashes. And when it does, it kills all my open windows in windows explorer, IE, and screws my taskbar in the lower right over, leaving nothing but the clock and volume control... GODAMMIT!!!!!!
arghhhh:mad:
could i get sum help here???
how do I stop those infuriating crashes????
I may just switch over to Netscape...
:midfinger:
:aargh3:
DIE DIE DIE YOU EVIL DEMONS OF STUPIDITY
:die!:

Might be a pain in the butt, but reinstalling XP might help. Computers have problems, that is the nature of the beast, and the best way to get rid of them sometimes is by starting fresh.

The first time I loaded XP was an upgrade. It went better than any other MS to MS OS upgrade I have ever done but it still wasn't as good as the fresh install I did later. I have minor problems (administrator account directory is called Administrator.XP - Because I loaded XP twice and used the same directoy, it didn't want to load over the old one) and I am planning on reloading XP as soon as I back up everything important. <- Takes for ever to figure out what is important, don't want to lose all those games I have. ;)

Top Bottom