GoG has Moo1/Moo2 now

For SP play, 1.40b23 is the same as 1.31 except for the added options to use a Cluster Galaxy as I often do, which is 72 stars crammed into a large galaxy space that normally holds 54 stars. There is the added option to start post-warp tech which I don't use, and some command lines, intended mainly for MP which I don't use.

There's supposed to be a couple of crash bugs fixed, but the game does still occasionally crash.

For SP play, 1.40b23 is the same as 1.31 except for the added options to use a Cluster Galaxy as I often do, which is 72 stars crammed into a large galaxy space that normally holds 54 stars. There is the added option to start post-warp tech which I don't use, and some command lines, intended mainly for MP which I don't use.

There's supposed to be a couple of crash bugs fixed, but the game does still occasionally crash.

I disagree; 1.4 fixes a whole array of other bugs beside just crashes, for example trade good building revenue being too high.

Yes, credit cheat bug was hilarious, when you need to struggle with game to NOT to cheat - its something special indeed.

Yes, it was happened every time you had nothing in a build queue after builded item, when game just open a planetary window to you to ask about next building to be set. Every time it happend you get a full trade-goods bonus from the previous turn production, in addition to builded item and stored production. If you never let game do so and always kept queue full - then it never happend.
Point is what most people cheated this way without any intention, and surely it can be also exploited on max, but its other story.

Yes, it was happened every time you had nothing in a build queue after builded item, when game just open a planetary window to you to ask about next building to be set. Every time it happend you get a full trade-goods bonus from the previous turn production, in addition to builded item and stored production. If you never let game do so and always kept queue full - then it never happend.
Point is what most people cheated this way without any intention, and surely it can be also exploited on max, but its other story.

Wow....I had no idea back when I played this game 15 or so years ago from a long lost CD. Sickening bug..I am suprised it wasn't patched sooner.

A few years ago when I got interested in the game I just bought it from GOG and starting playing with 1.40b23.

Top Bottom