GOTM succesion games

Baleog

THE FIERCE
How about a ladder for teams of succession game players? This could be set as a second leaderboard to the single player version even though it would be played on the same map, With a team leading the board instead of a single player.

A team would consist of between 3 - 5 (or thereabouts) registered players and a team would not be able to change its members if they wanted to stay in the competition, as this would mean that the experience and competence of the team would only grow as the team grew.
This means changing your team would effectively mean starting all over again with a new team.

The amount of turns per player would have to be set as constant so all teams changed over players at the same time. eg player changeover every 20 turns or so.
Or if teams have different sizes changeover would depend on the no. of people in the team.
Example. 3 players = 40 turns per player (pp)
4 " = 30 turns pp
5 " = 24 turns pp
6 " = 20 turns pp
etc....
This way each team takes the same no. of turns to complete a loop.

I find playing a sucession game has its limits to how much fun you have as it is only a casual game. After a few games you can get bored of playing with a weaker player on your team as he/she can weaken your side, (or your teammates can get pissed by your incompetence ass ruining their good work).[punch]
Playing as part of a competition would add a new degree to succession games as you and your team now have something to aim at.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eeeek! I am just now thinking about starting the GOTM, so I'd rather not worry about trying to find 2~3 other players to team with! Perhaps doing this as a separate GOTM(TEAMS) instead?

I don't think a succession game is suitable forr the GOTM. It not really fun to have to compare your game with a team of different players. I'd rather keep the GOTM a personal thing. Note that it's also not handy because one can't play the GOTM for oneself if (s)he has played or is playing a succession game.

Curses!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Damn you Matrix and your infallible logic. One day I shall have you all eating out of my hand. MHUWHAWHAWHAWHA!!!!!

:D ;)

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Matrix, what was that? you cant play a game of the month if you are playing or have played a succession game? What a strange rule!

I think the succession game is meant more as a fun way to make a story then as a way to get the highest score.

Top Bottom