Governor Mod Request

scottmanman

Chieftain
Hello!

I love the IDEA of the governor system, but I feel like a lot of them are basically useless and I end up getting the same governors every time and just leaving them in my first two cities until I have a city that is losing loyalty and I just move that military guy there to keep it from switching...

I have been working on some edits that I think might make the governors more fun to play with. This is influenced a lot by the governors in the mod "Civ6 Plus: Harmony in Diversity v0.7.3" from the workshop, but since that is a complete overhaul mod, I prefer not to use it since I have other mods I really prefer using for certain systems.

The idea was to have 2 governors who would spend most of their time either in foreign territory or along borders/war zones (Victor and Amani), these would be moved frequently and would support dynamic war, loyalty, diplomacy, and espionage. The other 5 governors would be each focused on a specific area of your core civilization: Industry, Infrastructure, Economy, Science & Culture, and Religion. These would be more static but would have much bigger influences on the cities where they are stationed.

Anyway, here are my governors:

VICTOR: Military & Defense
upload_2021-4-27_12-1-34.png

[BASE PROMOTION]

Increase city garrison Combat Strength by +5. Your other cities within 9 tiles gain +4 Loyalty per turn towards your civilization

GARRISON COMMANDER
City cannot be put under siege. Units defending within this city’s territory get +5 Combat Strength

LOGISTICS SUPPLY
Accumulating Strategic Resources in the city gain an additional +1 per turn. 50% Production increase to producing naval military units.

EMBRASURE
City gains an additional Ranged Strike per turn. Military units trained in this city start with a free promotion if they do not already start with a free promotion.

DEFENSE LOGISTICS
Strategic resource costs for units are discounted by 60%. 50% Production increase to producing land military units.

ARMS RACE PROPONENT
100% Production increase to all nuclear armament projects in the city. 50% Production increase to producing air military units.​

AMANI: Diplomacy & Espionage
upload_2021-4-27_12-6-38.png

[BASE PROMOTION]
Can be assigned to a city-state where she acts as 2 Envoys. Can be assigned to a foreign city where she increases diplomatic visibility by 2 levels.

SMOKESCREEN
Other cities within 9 tiles not owned by you lose -4 Loyalty per turn.

FOREIGN INVESTOR
While established in a foreign city, receive a copy of its luxury resources. If you are suzerain, receive +1 Gold and +1 Culture per Envoy in the city.

INTELLIGENCE TRAINING
100% Production increase to producing Spies. Offensive Spy operations in this city take 25% less time.

FOREIGN ADVISOR
When established in a City-State, this city’s units gain +4 Combat Strength (including Leveraged Units). The cost of Leveraging this city’s troops is reduced by 50%.

LOCAL INFORMANTS
Enemy Spies operate at 3 levels below normal in this city. Your Spies operate at +3 level in this city. If established in a City-State that you are suzerain of, receive +1 Science and +1 Faith per Envoy in this city.​

MOKSHA: Faith & Religion
upload_2021-4-27_12-8-40.png

[BASE PROMOTION]
Religious pressure to adjacent cities is 100% stronger from this city. +1 Faith per turn for each Citizen in the city.

SAYYID
Apostles, Missionaries, Gurus, and Inquisitors trained in this city gain +1 Movement and +1 charges. Warrior Monks trained in this city gain +1 Movement.

FEED THE MASSES
Shrines and Temples provide +2 Housing each. Gain +2 Food for each Citizen in this city following your founded Religion.

PATRON SAINT
Apostles trained in this city gain an extra promotion and +5 Religious Strength. Warrior Monks trained in this city gain an extra promotion and +5 Combat Strength.

EVANGELIZE
International trade routes from this city provide both cities +2 Faith for each Citizen in this city following your founded Religion. +100% Religious Pressure for trade routes from this city.

DIVINE ARCHITECT
Allows this city to purchase districts with Faith​

MAGNUS: Production & Industry
upload_2021-4-27_12-11-34.png

[BASE PROMOTION]
Settlers trained in the city do not consume a Population. +1 Production for each Citizen in this city.

SURPLUS LOGISTICS
+20% Growth in the city. Your Trade Routes ending here provide +2 Food to BOTH cities.

HEAVY INDUSTRY
+50% Production towards Harbor and Industrial Zone districts and buildings in this city and an additional +50% if it is on a different continent from your capital.

INDUSTRIALIST
Increases the Power provided by each resource of Coal, Oil, and Nuclear Power Plants by 2.

VERTICAL INTEGRATION
This city receives Production from any Industrial Zone within 9 tiles, not just the first.

DIVERSIFICATION
Regional buildings in this city reach +3 tiles further and provide +3 Production to other cities.​

LIANG: Food & Infrastructure
upload_2021-4-27_12-14-23.png

[BASE PROMOTION]
All Builders trained in this city get +1 build charge and +1 Movement. +1 Food for each Citizen in this city.

ZONING COMMISSIONER
+25% Production towards constructing districts and wonders in this city.

RURAL PLANNING
Tiles in this city gain +2 Appeal while Liang is in the city. +1 Production and +1 Food from tiles in this city with Breathtaking Appeal.

REINFORCED MATERIALS
This city’s improvements, buildings, and districts cannot be damaged by Environmental Effects.

PARKS AND RECREATION
Can construct the City Park improvement in this city. +1 Culture and +2 Appeal. +1 Amenity if adjacent to water. City Parks provide +3 Culture if Liang is in the city.

PARADISE
All improvements, National parks, and wonders in this city gain +100% extra Tourism.​

PINGALA: Science & Culture
upload_2021-4-27_12-16-37.png

[BASE PROMOTION]
+1 Culture and +1 Science per turn for each Citizen in this city.

GRANTS
+100% Great People points generated per turn in this city.

CONNOISSEUR
15% increase in Culture generated by this city.

RESEARCHER
15% increase in Science generated by this city.

CURATOR
+200 Tourism from Great Works of Art, Music, and Writing in the city.

SPACE INITIATIVE
30% Production increase to all space-program projects in the city.​

REYNA: Gold & Economy
upload_2021-4-27_12-18-25.png

[BASE PROMOTION]
Acquire new tiles faster. +2 Gold per turn for each Citizen in this city.

LAND USAGE
This city receives +2 Gold for each improved feature.

EARLY BIRD
+100% Production towards Commercial Hub district and buildings.

DEVELOPED ECONOMY
3% increase in Gold generated by this city for each Harbor, Industrial Zone, Commercial Hub, Theatre Square, Campus, or Airport district.

BULLS AND BEARS

Market and Bank buildings provide this city with +1 Amenity each. Stock Exchange buildings provide this city with +2 Amenities.

CONTRACTOR
Allows this city to purchase districts with Gold.​

If anyone would be able to create something like this I would love them forever <3

Top Bottom