Governors and Workers

JohnnyReb

Warlord
Does anyone else have problems with Governors pumping out workers left and right even if you have them set to never produce them? It tends to happen when cities have nothing left to build (though I do have 'wealth' enabled as a build option). It drives me nuts because instead of being able to rely on the gov, I 've just given up and manually take care of every city's production. Anyway, if anyone knows why this is so *bug, me, whatever*, please let me know.

Apologies if this has been posted before. I did a search for "worker AND governor" and didn't see any relevant threads.

I think most people just handle production by hand. The governors are generally regarded as being less than desirable.

Yeah, I know. But when you're to the point where most cities have everything built and you just want them to be on wealth BUT automatically click over when a new tech gives you something it build, it would be nice. That is, if it didn't pump out workers :)

I hardly ever get to that point (there`s no old, bold warmongers :D ) but in my experience it is easier to change production by hand via Shift-rightclick from the map view. The governours are also buggy for me in the sense that when I click or unclick them i have to reload so it will work.

Well, I've always thought that governors simply hated me and sabotaged my production :lol: . Now, I see, governors are just stupid and will keep on producing inmortals in the modern era, not just with me but with anyone.

Top Bottom