• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Governors: Call for airports!!!

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
We'll be researching flight in 2 turns as of this thread. (yes, the TC is STILL going on!), and we'll research Radio in about 5. We have transports ready to set sail to the Zulu and England territories (Zulu transports set sail in 2 turns). England's will set sail in 3-4 turns - one more turn to defeat Egypt, and another two to heal. I would like to have a good 10-20 airports in any city on the mainland (and 5 on the Greek/Egyptian island, and 2 on the future English island). The Zulu cities should have atleast 1 airport.

Chieftess said:
I would like to have a good 10-20 airports in any city on the mainland (and 5 on the Greek/Egyptian island, and 2 on the future English island). The Zulu cities should have atleast 1 airport.
IMHO we don't need more than 1 on former Greece/Egypt, IF AT ALL. I would build infrastructure. We can shuffle troops in "zero time" with transports to Raven's Flight. And in former England ??? We will have to expensively hurry it. Better again: transport from Newcastle.

Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... :rolleyes:

:confused: I am still looking for any reason why we need 2 or "about 5" airports in former Greece/Egypt when we can ship 8 units per turn to our homeland. Why not build lots of other improvements first?

Please explain to dumb tao! :confused:

Ok, here's the deal. If anything I all, I'd like 5 airports on the main continent built within the next 4 turns, since that's when our ships arrive. In fact, 5 airports can be built within 2-3 turns. I'd really like 10-20 in the mainland by the end of this next turnchat. They only take 2-4 turns in most cities. I'd like a couple of airports in the west and soon to be southwestern island. The ice island should be able to hold its' own.

We're essentially about to trigger a World War here. :)

Audiac will build 4 airports in the next 5 turns. The Zulu airport will not be ready earlier.

3 more airports will be done later.

Good. I'd like other governors to consider building airports.

Let's spread our wings and fly!

darn its not very fun being governor of my province... i cant build tanks or railroads :(

Since the cities in Norwich produce one useable shield per turn I don't think it's worthwhile to build airports in our part of the country.

donsig
Governor of Norwich

You could just rush one for the sake of roleplay and call it Donsig Airport! :D

;)

I can certanly add some Airports to the queues in my province.

Please build more. We'll need as many as we can!

Why don't you ask for Villa Park and Ville de Buisson to build at least 2 more transports. Transports carry 8 units each, and transports are the only way to ship artillery, armies, and workers? Especially the granary in Villa Park is crazy, because it will be build in a city stuck at pop 6. :confused: Thus it should can be switched to transport.

The need for airports have recently increased! The world is on the verge of a World War!!! The Aztecs are about to attack, and Persia is planning a sneak attack as well! (I wouldn't be surprised if England was planning the same before we attacked). It's almost coordinated.

Top Bottom