Graphic effects of religions

Swodhawk

Chieftain
Hello everyone,

I apologize for not coming up with an out-of-the box comment, therefore I shall simply mention here my admiration for this mod which took me over ever since I bought the game a few weeks ago(I actually have never played more than a couple of hours the Civ Vanilla).

Congratulations to all of the team.

I don't know if this has been asked before:

Is there a simple mean to get rid of the religion-based visual modifications caused by the adoption of one religion or other by a civ?

are you kidding? those are awesome! especially the order graphics
the elvish huts tend to get annoying though
can't answer the question though, sorry

are you kidding? those are awesome! especially the order graphics
the elvish huts tend to get annoying though
can't answer the question though, sorry

I agree with you, I enjoy Order and Ashen Veil but I tend to dislike the graphics of the Overlord Octopus, although I enjoy this civ religion.

No offence meant regarding the artist:)

I agree with you, I enjoy Order and Ashen Veil but I tend to dislike the graphics of the Overlord Octopus, although I enjoy this civ religion.

No offence meant regarding the artist:)

Well, those city graphic were made by Chalid a long time ago and they are a placeholder. We want to do civ specefic graphic later in the developpement.

One thing I dislike is the Runes mana nodes. They look disgustingly crude and huge. Nothing personal to the artist that made them, but the Veil's mana nodes look super! And the OO's mana nodes are pretty fine. I dont remember the look of the other religions mana nodes to comment on them atm.

Top Bottom