1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphic effects of religions

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Swodhawk, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Swodhawk

Swodhawk Chieftain

Hello everyone,

I apologize for not coming up with an out-of-the box comment, therefore I shall simply mention here my admiration for this mod which took me over ever since I bought the game a few weeks ago(I actually have never played more than a couple of hours the Civ Vanilla).

Congratulations to all of the team.

I don't know if this has been asked before:

Is there a simple mean to get rid of the religion-based visual modifications caused by the adoption of one religion or other by a civ?

2. Amask

Amask Oogala Boogala

are you kidding? those are awesome! especially the order graphics
    the elvish huts tend to get annoying though
    can't answer the question though, sorry

3. Swodhawk

Swodhawk Chieftain

I agree with you, I enjoy Order and Ashen Veil but I tend to dislike the graphics of the Overlord Octopus, although I enjoy this civ religion.

No offence meant regarding the artist:)

4. C.Roland

C.Roland FFH Art team member

Well, those city graphic were made by Chalid a long time ago and they are a placeholder. We want to do civ specefic graphic later in the developpement.

5. Grey Fox

Grey Fox Master of Points

One thing I dislike is the Runes mana nodes. They look disgustingly crude and huge. Nothing personal to the artist that made them, but the Veil's mana nodes look super! And the OO's mana nodes are pretty fine. I dont remember the look of the other religions mana nodes to comment on them atm.

6. MayNilad Man

MayNilad Man King

I'd rather have tree-hugger than a hut-warmer. Any plans of changing the FoL graphics any time soon?