Graphics (Both Unit and 2D)

i dono heres a few title screens, they're pretty bad actually lol. i made them in a few hours,its better if you tell me what they should look like if u want me to make one, & i have an anarchy symbol but i just dont know what the seal of america is.

oh dude, the top one is getting used somewhere, thats for sure.

these are really nice. im gonna have to go over some of the title screens in the warlords mods, so i can get rid of the medieval warlord dude. but these are gonna get some use somewhere, i just know it!

here is the seal of america

heres the seal of america you wanted, their both not that good i could have done more work on them but i did them in a hurry, tell me if you want anything changed.

those are great! only one change (i like the way you've combined the two BTW)
take it off of the flag and but it on something like the seal backround, and then leave outside of it alpha-channel (blank)

Garret, I saw you are very good in DDS modifications. In the "Art\Interface\Main Menu" folder, you'll find a file named "GenghisSmoke.dds". It could be good to modify it. When you look at main menu, there is a light coming from the left in the smoke. I think it would be better to remove this light.
Spoiler :

you know i kinda like a little light, but i agree, after looking for a while.

do you think it will look okay if it is just darkened a bit, take a little brightness off the left side?

Top Bottom